Stay Home, Stay safe mandate
To our valued clients and friends:
MedSourceMI would like to thank you for your continued partnership during the current Stay Home, Stay safe mandate. During this time, we remained committed to our mission of providing the best customer service that you have come to expect.
With the re-opening of our operations coming soon, it is our goal is to assure the safety and well-being of our staff, physicians, clients and examinees. Therefore, we will continue to follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure a safe environment.
MedSourceMI is committed to the following:
- Our clinic will be professionally sanitized prior to re-opening.
- All staff, physicians, clients and examinees will be required to wear a mask while in the clinic. Masks will be provided when needed.
- All staff, physicians, clients and examinees will be required to have their temperature taken prior to entering the clinic. Any individual with a fever will not be allowed in the clinic and our client will be notified.
- Hand sanitizers will be available and required prior to entering the clinic.
- Enhanced requirements will be used to clean our facilities throughout the day as well as additional procedures to our nightly housekeeping duties. We are paying close attention to sanitizing employee and customer touch points throughout the clinic.
- We have also taken steps to ensure the continued good health of our employees. This includes instructing all employees who feel ill to stay home and instruct them to contact their healthcare providers. We encourage all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing and follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing to avoid the spread of this virus.
Thank you and be assured that MedSourceMI remains committed to the health and safety of all employees and guests during this pandemic.
Med Source Staff and Physicians